My experience creating this blog has been quite exciting and even scary sometimes. I am doing this post again because i accidently deleted the post. When I realised that I deleted the post, I was so horrified as I thought I was actually deleting the 'mistake' posts in my personal blog.:(
And sorry teachers, as I deleted the post accidentally, I did not manage to see your comments;(
Anyway, for those who have not looked at the original post, it basically says that I enjoy blogging and everyone should do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha, scary indeed, and I could understand what you felt. Somehow when you wrote the first post, all the words fully described what you felt and the copy didn't ;p
ReplyDeleteWell, hope this taught you to take one more look before executing :)
Hi Eunice
ReplyDeleteMaking some mistakes here and there makes up the whole learning experience! :D
Well, perhaps to avoid accidental deletion in future, you could save your post as draft first, i.e. clicking at "SAVE NOW" instead of "PUBLISH POST". The post will be 'hidden' from the public page (so it reduces to risk of deleting).
Let's continue to explore, especially the LAYOUT to find out what other gadgets you would find useful or interesting to enhance your blog.
Cheers!