Dec 17, 2009

My Comfirmation Letter to SST


When I received my confirmation letter to SST, I was elated and was very pleased as I had gone through the DSA Exercise for only one school such that if I was not able to get into SST, I have to choose another school to get into with my PSLE score, which was not as high as I expected. Also, I really wanted to get into SST as I know that with the help of the teachers and the facilities suppiled there, I can do well not only for all my papers and tests, but also in my daily life as I apply the concepts learned in school to help others.


I chose this picture as it resembles how I looked like holding the comfirmation letter-happy and gleaming with excitement as I rushed around the house showing everyone in my family the 'ticket' to SST.
I hope that in SST, I can make lots of new friends and be more IT-oriented than I am now:)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, apt picture chosen! Reminds me of Scrat from Ice Age (holding his acorn) :)

    Just curious, where did you get the picture from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 热烈欢迎你加入这个大家庭!相信未来的旅程会是快乐的,也是毕生难忘的⋯⋯


    黄老师 ^.^

    ReplyDelete